Thursday, February 16, 2006

Doctors speaketh....

(What doctors say, and what they're really thinking : )

"Welllllll, what have we here...?"
I have no clue? would you mind giving me a clue.


"Let's see how it develops."
Maybe in a few days it will grow into something that can be cured.


"I'd like to prescribe a new drug."
I'm writing a paper and would like to use you for a guinea pig.


"Let me check your medical history."
I want to see if you've paid your last bill before spending any more time with you.


"This may smart a little."
Last week two patients bit off their tongues.


"Well, we're not feeling so well today, are we...?"
I'm stalling for time. Who are you and why are you here?


"This should fix you up."
The drug company slipped dropped off some samples Let?s see if they work.


"I'd like to run some more tests."
I can't figure out what's wrong. Maybe the kid in the lab can solve this one.


"There is a lot of that going around."
Wow, that's the third one this week. I'd better learn something about this.

No comments: